Sunday 20 October 2013

Wineries Le Vieux Pin & La Stella, Oliver BC

During the warm month of September, I had the opportunity to join a group of wine enthusiast and head south in British Columbia to visit several wineries of the Okanagan region. Playing golf in the morning and tasting wine in the afternoon was a great way to visit this wonderful region. a discovery for me as I had never travelled south BC before.
We had organized several tours for our Okanagan long week end but i have to admit, Le Vieux Pins and La Stella  wineries made our trip memorable. Mike and Kam at Le Vieux Pin really did a superb job hosting us. Same goes to Alex from  La Stella who welcomed us the day after with open arms and prepared a special event for our group.

During our visit at  Le Vieux Pin, Michael gave me a tour of the estate and I had a chat with him at the end of the tour where he gave me a candid interview on camera. for our next trip  to the Okanagan, I am looking forward to speak to a Severine, winemaker from the Old World and now at Le Vieux Pin.

Coup de Coeur from Le Vieux Pin: Equinoxe Syrah 2010
_________
Coup de Coeur from La Stella: Maestoso Merlot 2011







www.chrisonmojo.blogspot.ca
ccoul2010@gmail.com

*Other wine Blogger that I am recommending: 
@millesime
What Ronald George from Radio-Canada posted about my blog:
Cool vidéo. J'aime "Une vinificatrice de l'Ancien Monde qui travaille dans le Nouveau Monde.


Christian C


No comments:

Post a Comment