Monday 4 August 2014

Chateau Malartic-Lagravière

4 Aug 2014,

Hi wine friends,

I am patiently waiting for a Canadian friend of mine to return from France with a bottle of 1958 Chateau Malartic-Lagravière. (my birth year)  With the help of Maxime Varcelice at Comptoir des Millésimes located in North of France, just outside of Lille, we located this little gem. I have been looking for a Chateau Malartic-Lagravière 1958 for several years now and finally located one. It should arrive on this side of the world in the next few days.
So to celebrate the event, i will dedicate my next blogs to the history of Chateau Malartic-Lagraviere and I will spend some time explaining my interest in this particular wine. I will explore with you the interesting Wine Region of Bordeaux with a Pessac-Léognan angle.

Chateau Malartic-Lagravière 2001 Vintage label

No comments:

Post a Comment