Thursday 25 August 2011

Back from Malartic

Back from Malartic. (My Hometown)

Well I visited my mother in Rouyn-Noranda over the past week-end and had the oportunity to play 2 rounds of golf with her, Aime and Lyne.

On Saturday we left Rouyn-Noranda for Malartic to visit the new open pit Gold mine. In order to get the mine going, Osisko Mine moved over 150 houses and relocated them in a newly build sector of the town. they did in my opinion a very good job. Fact is the residential sector has nerver look better in the 20 odd years that I lived there. I got to video with the MOJO (Mobile Journalism) Hope you will enjoy.


Note to self: Next time  they tell me that  they are fully booked and there is no way to get access, bring  the whole kit anyways: sticks, mic, monopod





No comments:

Post a Comment